Ship related issues worth paying attention

Hi there!

Sending ships turned out to be quite an interesting mechanic with a delayed reward. But yesterday I encountered one problem that upset me.

My city is upgraded to the maximum level
My character is level 100
I ran t16 and t17 while farming ore
I sent a ship while on a character of level 100
I went to the second character with which I ran acts (level 20)
I clicked to receive rewards from the ship, and all the rewards were scaled to level 20.

Why? This is illogical, unfair, inconvenient and dishonest. Such interaction not only forces you to re-login to another character, but also forces you not to use this mechanic at all if you, for example, are a HC player and have lost your main character.

Please fix this.

The quota system is a kind of quest that helps to send resources more meaningfully and get bonuses for it. I like it. But I had three ports out of five grindwalls blocked. Even if we take into account that the ingots go 1 to 5, these are too high values. But there is an option to send ore instead of ingots. I ran 40+ t17 maps with 250-350 quant, and about 100+ t16 maps with 60-130 quant. What are my achievements? 50.5 crimson and 14k orichalcum. Do I need to spam maps until the end of the league to close these quotas? And it is not a fact that after they are closed, another one will not appear.

It seems to me that it is worth either reducing the maximum quota values, or increasing the amount of orichalcum on the maps.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 2:25:45 AM
Its not bug. Who opens the shipments is important not who sent them.

So send shipmenets with char lvl 20 and open with 100.
Last edited by de99ial on Aug 26, 2024, 1:47:17 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Its not bug. Who opens the shipments is important not who sent them.

So send shipmenets with char lvl 20 and open with 100.

I don't think it's a bug. It's a misunderstanding. It shouldn't be like that. Considering that I sent a lot of resources to a high level port from a high level town, I should get high level rewards.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Y'all get what y'all deserve. By char lvl who is opening chests, not who is sendeing shipments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info