Any rebalancing our uniques?

Currently rares have ridiculous amount of health on gear. which is GOOD. on top of that we have new item bases. ALSO AWESOME.

they feel like a good balance towards how stuff like determination was butchered.

but on the other hand, uniques remained the same mostly. this leaves them feeling weaker. rares now compete against uniques the way things are, with uniques feeling like they were left behind.
[Removed by Support]
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 10:56:41 PM
I agree that most uniques could use some buffing. I find myself using them less and less each league. And I'm not really surprised by this, as most of them either fall into the category of needing other uniques to be good, making it hard to justify them over rares at that point, or being in the other category of actually great on their own but incredibly rare and/or valuable and hard to obtain.

And then there are the weapons which are almost all just awful, plain unusable. Pretty much all of them need either significant damage buffs or for each of them to fill their own niche that makes them worthwhile otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info