Card Game inside the Path of Exile

As streamer Quin69 mentioned in one of his latest videos on YouTube, it would be really cool for GGG to make a card game inside the Path of Exile as a side content.

I am not saying that it should be a standalone league (because I believe, that not many players would actually enjoy that), but it would be really nice to have some kind of card minigame inside this fantastic game.

I don't really care if it is like Hearthstone or Archmage (or even any deck-building game).

You could play against the characters you already know or against players. You could gather cards throughout campaign from mobs or through some special side quests which connected directly to this card-content.

What do you guys think?
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 5:24:28 PM
I like the idea, as I mainly played the Witcher for the Gwent card game :D they can use the current div cards… models already in game, just add a system and stats to the card. Might influence the market value of some of the cards tho
Card league is on the cards.
"
Jaikai wrote:
I like the idea, as I mainly played the Witcher for the Gwent card game :D they can use the current div cards… models already in game, just add a system and stats to the card. Might influence the market value of some of the cards tho

Yeah exactly. There are already elements in the game that could work as a foundation, so I believe that it would not be as hard.

The question is, is there enough players that would be interested in this kind of content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info