PSA, if you do nothing but run to force a draw....you suck

His account name is <name removed>. He couldn't hurt me much at all and I killed him easy about two times. Then he just did nothing but ran and chucked bear traps. It was extremely boring and even if I got hit by multiple bear traps they still wouldn't kill me. I joined a second game with this guy and this time he did nothing but run to force the draw. He then had the nerve to try to insult my build as "cookiecutter" and try to taunt me for not being able to kill him. I explained that anyone can just run in pvp (whirling blades, leap slam) its not hard to do and just makes you look bad. He was apparently butt hurt that he couldn't kill me and just kept taunting.

Its not my fault if your not powerful enough to hurt me. Have some class and die like a man. You didn't make me look bad, you made yourself look bad.

That is all.

Mod edit: This too falls under the "no name and shame" rule. You can talk about his tactics or lack thereof without mentioning any names.
Standard Forever
there are a lot of people like these ive met in merci 1v1

imo if a 2nd draw happens, the next round should be set to make each player get snared for not doing any damage for a certain amount of time( unable to use any movement skills, ofc) and forcing them to fight

also the 1v1 maps are a bit too big tbh
s
Last edited by cala on Apr 26, 2013, 12:51:13 PM
As much as it sucks fighting people like that, you should have skills available to counter kiters (move speed, flicker, bear traps, arc, spark, totems, etc...)

I'm not supporting kiters, I'm just saying for a well rounded build it's important to not over look.

I know how you feel though. Not much irritates me more than someone who won't fight and is wasting your time.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

I'm just saying for a well rounded build it's important to not over look.

I agree my build is lacking in that area. My complaint with this guy is more that he was forcing a draw while also insulting my build/taunting.

Also kiting and forcing a draw is one of the easier things to do in pvp. With good speed and whirling blades/leap slam you can safely kite most players just to be annoying. It was one thing to do that and another to do it just to try to provoke me.

I could add much of what you stated into my templar build and I still think people would be able to force draws.
Standard Forever
They probably have not implemented a forced draw because they want as much information as possible from PvP battles to balance it. So, they are forcing us to play all the 5 rounds.
"The harder the game, the better."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info