Stop ignoring console forums

Its just sad how no one cares to answer to the pile of threads in the consoles forum about the INFINITE crashes of the game since 3.25.1. Its been like two weeks already and no patch, no hf, no reply even about the unplayable state of the game on xbox/ps. Already tried the clear cache and everything else suggested, still, the game is in its poorest state since years. Cant go harbinger ( the game crashes), cant do legion ( the game crashes, not to mention the timeless domain where you wont even get a single item without filter on the map if it crash before the timer ends), no blight ( the game just freezes and kicks you out to login screen), cant do juiced maps as there are a lot of mobs and this crashes it and everything else which includes more mobs. It even crashes on shrines with pack size. You are providing a service that isnt usable at the moment and I agreed to the terms of use without getting what I agreed to.

And to all PC players - would it be ok if you were the ones ignored by a developer of game, where you spent a good amount of money? We are all players, doesnt matter if its on console or PC.
Last edited by TheDeathDeal_777 on Aug 24, 2024, 9:29:18 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 5:16:04 PM
"
Its just sad how no one cares to answer to the pile of threads in the consoles forum about the INFINITE crashes of the game since 3.25.1. Its been like two weeks already and no patch, no hf, no reply even about the unplayable state of the game on xbox/ps. Already tried the clear cache and everything else suggested, still, the game is in its poorest state since years. Cant go harbinger ( the game crashes), cant do legion ( the game crashes, not to mention the timeless domain where you wont even get a single item without filter on the map if it crash before the timer ends), no blight ( the game just freezes and kicks you out to login screen), cant do juiced maps as there are a lot of mobs and this crashes it and everything else which includes more mobs. It even crashes on shrines with pack size. You are providing a service that isnt usable at the moment and I agreed to the terms of use without getting what I agreed to.

And to all PC players - would it be ok if you were the ones ignored by a developer of game, where you spent a good amount of money? We are all players, doesnt matter if its on console or PC.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

Also, PC bug report section have way more threads that don't have GGG reply
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

Also, PC bug report section have way more threads that don't have GGG reply

This is game breaking on all levels, its not just a bug with a skill or calculation. You literally cannot play the game. Simple maps with more mobs are crashing it.
Surely GGG has to maintain some kind of minimum requirement or they'd lose their deal with the console makers? If you cant play a game on your console that's kind of a problem since you can't really just change the hardware out all willy nilly.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info