Add Map Exchange to the Currency Exchange feature

I mean, it should be simple enough. Why do devs need to be asked to add such basic ideas?? Do they not play the game?? Why is it a constant struggle to get GGG to respect our time and add simple QOL features??
Also, letting Kingsmarch be our hideourt would also be nice. So we dont have to go back and forth. Yet another basic QOL idea we need to suggest. Again, do they not play their own game??
Last edited by UoRoKKu on Aug 24, 2024, 8:26:06 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 4:23:41 PM
Currency exchange only works with stackable items that don't have their own stats/identity.

Maps can have affixes, quality, enchantments, corruption, so it won't work.

You'd need an actual auction house with buyout for that.
100% understand this, and you are right. I understand, that because of that Affix/Suffix, it would be difficult to implement. However unlike armors and trinkets, most people just buy and sell blank maps. Most people just want to buy and sell maps so that they can juice and roll them to their own needs. Not lying at all to make a point but I sometimes sell mixed/random blighted maps in bulk, I'm a blight runner so I sell maps all the time. I tell the buyers when they are mixed, they always respond with "as long as they are tier"whatever" blighted and not corrupted".
So to implement Maps to the currency exchange all you have to do is make people scour them and boom problem solved. Sell/buy them by locations and tier and uncorrupted.

As for the enchants and quality. If they are high value well then that should be on the seller to hold them and sell them on their own. As long as the maps are uncorrupted and free of affix/suffix then it should work at the currency exchange.
Last edited by UoRoKKu on Aug 25, 2024, 4:33:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info