Doyou like idea of ​ new league as reworking of old one, like betrayal instead of forsaken masters

Just think ggg are tired of making new expansions and new different leagues done cohesively and without lot of creative and testing problems, and I don't want to see another Necropolis league, but idea of ​​ remake like new masters instead of forsaken's(remember how it was annoying to level every league lvl5 and ask sometimes others to get craft, which u couldnt do and had bad opportunity to be scammed sometimes)

is would be fresh now, because new leagues are being introduced very poorly in core with same meta(still hexblast op, but i know about melee buff, anyway high end content sucks for melee truly).

I would really like remake of breach league. It's really to slow and not so rewarding, i was terrible bored, when farmed on levelling breachstones, its so long, so not rewarding, and collecting of rings annoying and not so profitable like many others league mechanics, even i offer bulk when get trade requests.

I tried juice mapping. tried t16 deli fine orb maps and this is x3 slower than running through deli harbingers, and rewards are also x3 less, and I experimented with scarabs, but in any case there are much more mobs and sometimes it was more difficult to clear breaches(scarab of resonant cascade, except last very fast breach, others are not rewarding as without using this scarab, just feels scammed).

So, breach allows u to waste lot of atlas tree points on trash, what is useless

Breach is league mechanic, which need rework more than others, cause its good potential, idea with improved breach stones, where are more health and damage same mobs, but less timer on same very long area - sucks
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 22, 2024, 5:59:59 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2024, 5:54:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info