Disenchanting QOL

Now with the recent changes to dust, I think everyone agrees that you need to use the disenchanting station a lot more than before. I don't necessarily like this change but I can understand where it's coming from.

However, as a result, the annoying aspects of disenchanting items are way more obvious and, well...annoying than before.

1. Disenchant space is way too small - this forces me to go back to KM to throw in more uniques every 3 maps or so. Gets extremely tedious. Pls give us 2-3 windows that we can fill

2. No stash next to Rog - definitely the DE room is the place you'd use your stash the most so please consider moving it there. Not to mention the annoying lamppost in the corner between the room door and the stash (very pretty but should not be in the way)

OR skip straight to

3. Disenchant in hideout - this would be great QOL

4. This one's probably not easy to do, but just in case it is - disenchant straight from stash would be SO awesome <3

Please GGG, whatever is easiest to do, please help us out a bit here. Disenchanting is currently extremely annoying.
Last edited by Felix44 on Aug 22, 2024, 1:33:32 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 5:13:12 AM
I would say just give rog a quad tab and give us the option to assign uniq affinity for him after T11 upgrade for good measure...
Question - on what lvl Rog starts to disenchant uniq items? 11 my guess?
"
de99ial wrote:
Question - on what lvl Rog starts to disenchant uniq items? 11 my guess?

Correct, and uniques are a huge amount more efficient than any rares you pick up.

I once tossed in a Rathpith Globe and that alone is almost 90k dust.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Good to know. Two levels more ard my hoarded uniqs will be dusted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info