Bismuth visual effect

Among the metals, bismuth mines are my favorite this league by far simply because its visual effect

Seriously, the artists on this game have this terrible habit of coloring the whole game mostly with dark red, brown and black. On sanctuary maps, degen circles and sawblades are a freaking spot check, on minotaur map, i find hard to even keep track of the boss because everything is dark brown, but its an old problem that every indoor zone visibility is terrible with the bad color scheme and the game has no brightness control

Bismuth effect is wonderful for maps like sanctuary, defiled cath, and just every indoor area, being able to efortlessly see shit is such a welcome change

Please, can you guys consider giving an option to turn on bismuth-like visibility for the game in general, even if only for indoor areas?(removing the lightning effects, naturally)
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2024, 9:27:22 AM
Its funny you give them credit for that.....because this was the one ore that was forced to undergo emergency "visual" changes in the first week of the league.

Because it was so obscenely bad.

And yet the initial, terrible darkness it imposed still passed all levels of their quality control.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 22, 2024, 12:59:46 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Its funny you give them credit for that.....because this was the one ore that was forced to undergo emergency "visual" changes in the first week of the league.

And yet the initial, terrible darkness it imposed still passed all levels of their quality control.

Yeah but they fixed it and now it looks great.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I never had trouble with bismuth visual myself, i guess it was an issue with game not playing nice with some graphic cards or configurations

But the current visual is actually pretty serviceable, i just runned some sanctuary maps and holy shit, when i pick bismuth ores is like the lights turned on. Normal visual quality on that map is atrocious, sawblades in particular are a pain in the rear to react to because theyre freaking hard to spot
Was just poking fun at the fact that the WORST visual of the new league....is now the BEST visual. And that only happened after many many players complained.

The "gut instinct" from GGG is still to make everything either so dark that its invisible, or so bright and god awful that you can't distinguish anything going on on-screen. The ONE TIME they hit a happy middle ground was due to fixing their own error.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 22, 2024, 9:00:30 PM
Please give us Bismuth color scheme option!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info