Leveling is getting old.

Please GGG i beg you. Going through the acts once every leaguestart is ok, but going through with your second, third, forth etc etc is getting so old.

Pleaeeease add something like this.

You create your second character, you start at the beach, go to Lioneye's and there you get a quest to talk too Kirac.

When you go to your hideout Kirac will the offer you maps that scales with your level (say a list of 5 random maps). They can be rolled just like regular maps, but those maps can not benefit from your atlas until you hit lvl 65.
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Aug 22, 2024, 11:28:28 AM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2024, 5:13:21 AM
You can play D4 this way. Skipping campaign in any way is stupid.
On Probation Any%
I agree with you the campaign isn't fun if you run it multiple times pre league.
But skipping the campaign is the worst solution possible. A way better solution would be better campaign and a slightly shorter one at that.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
"
Dxt44 wrote:
You can play D4 this way. Skipping campaign in any way is stupid.

Care to elaborate on why you think it's stupid?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
Care to elaborate on why you think it's stupid?

Doing end game loop at start of the character progress is just straight garbage design. But it's not like I like PoE Campaign by any means.
On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 22, 2024, 12:53:51 PM
I've wanted some kind of skip for a long time too, as it's the main thing that keeps me from playing more regularly. The campaign is just a slog to get through. Either an alternate leveling path, or maybe a SSF character that starts at mapping so you can play the new league mechanics. No way to trade or interact with other non Mapstart characters, and no leaderboard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info