Raise Spectre and Spectre Bank lack of QOL

It's been 13 years since we've got the Raise Spectre gem, and it still severely lacks QOL and whole funcionalities.

My current build relies on consistently finding a specific spectre on Desecrate to animate, and since I have missclicked twice, It now summons the one I want plus two wrong spectres, and there is no way to reset, or remove them from the desecrate bank.

As only one spectre works with the build, I can't replace the wrong ones with the ones I want (only different types of monster replace eachother, not quantity)

Raise Spectre also lacks love in other ways like:
- Can't see the name of our current summoned spectres
- Horrible hitbox for corpses

This problem does not happen if you want some different corpses around. It only happens if you need less types of spectre than your max limit, thus making one or more of the desecrate spectres permanently useless
Left click
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2024, 2:32:09 AM
They can't even manage to copy paste existing char inventory to be usable for the animate guardian, similiar to D2, and you expect them to have a good spectre raising mechanic?! They even had the awesome idea to have itemised corpses, because god forbid you as player need to have very restricted access to "good" corpses which they nerfed for this league.
I tried to avoid raising anything but my desired final target spectre this league but it was unavoidable due to a number of situations.

there might be a way to clear the cache of spectres but off the top of my head i know no definitive way other than maybe unequipping raise spectre and your desecrate gem when you logout and hope it refreshes the list when you return to play again but you'd lose everything in the pool assuming it even works.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info