Mining upgrade 9 should have an option to disable it

The one that makes rarer ore types more likely to appear in maps. I'm upgrading my town, and that's the next upgrade, I guess I'll take it, because I want to get to the ones after it, but I don't want the effects of this one; crimson ore is the ore I want most, and in general I'm less interested in the higher ore types.
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2024, 9:32:22 AM
as an alternative solution, there should be a way to convert higher tier ores to a lower one
[Removed by Support]
You say "Too much verisum! and someone says "Verisium is too scarce!".

And life goes on.

Do maps. Play them. Eventually you will have what you need.
"
de99ial wrote:
You say "Too much verisum! and someone says "Verisium is too scarce!".

And life goes on.

Do maps. Play them. Eventually you will have what you need.

thats simply brushing off the issue.

the problem is players feel punished for progressing too fast.

you upgraded you get higher chance of better resource but what if you want the lower ones?
[Removed by Support]
"
zlefin_actual wrote:
The one that makes rarer ore types more likely to appear in maps. I'm upgrading my town, and that's the next upgrade, I guess I'll take it, because I want to get to the ones after it, but I don't want the effects of this one; crimson ore is the ore I want most, and in general I'm less interested in the higher ore types.

Trust me, the basic ores are still very common after that upgrade.
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
Its not like it makes the rare ore THAT much more common

Crimson iron is still by FAR the most common.

"
exsea wrote:

thats simply brushing off the issue.

the problem is players feel punished for progressing too fast.

you upgraded you get higher chance of better resource but what if you want the lower ones?

My mine, farm, shipyard and runecrafting are all max. I have basic ore more than i need to ore. Dunno really, thousands. To be mined.

All i do i run blue T16 sometimes t15 maps with "more magic/rare monsters" + scarabs.
There is no issue. I've had that upgrade for weeks and the ores I find are pretty balanced. There's rarely one that I'm missing. Just fast run some easy maps or do Kirac missions (you get bonus chisels from that too) and just open the maps, find the ore, exit - 1 min job at most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info