Gear affix idea.

I'm sure it's been suggested before. But, a gear affix that's something along the lines of "Your main-hand and off-hand gear gem sockets are considered linked if all of their sockets are linked."

So that way we can get two abilities six linked if we're running MH+OH. And it'll at the very least cost an affix slot on your gear. If you want it to be even more of a burden to use you can make it so it has to be on both your MH and OH for it to activate personally I prefer it only need to be on one of them.

Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 9:26:14 PM
"
aeriboe wrote:
I'm sure it's been suggested before. But, a gear affix that's something along the lines of "Your main-hand and off-hand gear gem sockets are considered linked if all of their sockets are linked."

So that way we can get two abilities six linked if we're running MH+OH. And it'll at the very least cost an affix slot on your gear. If you want it to be even more of a burden to use you can make it so it has to be on both your MH and OH for it to activate personally I prefer it only need to be on one of them.

The Squire shield already does that.

if there is an affix i would like to see is a glove mod that let 2h weapons to be be equipped as 1h weapon, would probably need some heavy drawback like x5 the attribute requirement and a big penalty to attack/cast speed.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Aug 20, 2024, 9:29:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info