Just want ggg's main devs stream of t17 mapping like on poe 2 announcement

Just to see their reaction to really good dev design decisions: petridied statues, awakener dot area(i mean that ggg delete option to convert dot damage, thats nice when builds with convert have dot pools less than 5k), volatite cores, elder tentacles(not dangerous but slow map progression ten times), etc...
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 8:31:36 PM
you need to roll over those. its designed this way to create a chaos sink. ppl wasting chaos on rolling them. its annoying but with the right mods t17 are much better now than last league.
thats small, boring and suck to just roll, i hate it and dont understand why it's made this way
He LITERALLY just told you why LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm ok with all of these, it's the drowning orbs that kill my soul.

That said, you can either roll the mods or get mitigation for most of them.

As the guy above said, they serve both as an endgame chaos sink and/or extra challenge to beef up your build with more defensive layers (if you'd rather run them like T16 than roll them)
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
He LITERALLY just told you why LOL

He explained some of the potential reasoning behind, not the answer the op is necessarily looking for.

This stuff really hinges on wither or not its supposed to be content intended for players to transition from t16 > t17 or if its aspirational content not necessarily intended to be completed but rather there as a benchmark or additional challenge for those who reach endgame.

I think its aspirational content because it lacks reasonable transition from 16 to 17 with no major differences other than the 3 boss thing.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 20, 2024, 8:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info