Improve Blight farming please

Unsure of other old players but as an intermediate player, I enjoy the Blight farming as it provides various types of currencies in one round.

However, in the 3.25, the "gold" is much needed for everything and the Blight play does not play enough "gold" compared to others.

For example, if I play (Chaos BAMA @97 level) ordinary T16 maps, the average gold I get is somewhere between 10K - 20K. On the other hand, the Blight map run (T16 not ravaged), only 2K - 3K gold drops.

Considering playstyle of the Blight maps, various currency = loot them all & kill them all, it takes longer time but way less gold drops.

Also, please improve the conversion of the oils e.g., left click upgrade with Control or Alt key to upgrade lower grade oil to higher one by 20 - 50 instead of 3 / 4 (?).

Thanks.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2024, 7:14:42 AM
as a fellow BAMA player and blight enjoyer i support this
The amount of "blight currency" (for building towers) you have left at the end of blight should be converted to gold. Both in blight maps and map blight encounters.
Agree, the amount of gold recieving from Blighted maps is non-existent and should be adressed ASAP!
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
they should ad more gold in every league mechanics,not only blight.
STUPID BEAST
hoho tested abyss last night you really don't get shit for gold besides the abyssal trove that gives a little bit was expecting monsters to drop some. Probably just go back to strongbox/harvest/scarab atlas.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Aug 21, 2024, 6:54:11 AM
"
ERROR502 wrote:
they should ad more gold in every league mechanics,not only blight.

I'll be honest its this, I've stopped my town completely for a few days so i can actually finish upgrading it but gold is just too tight if you don't specifically do a gold farming strat.

That isn't to say that it should be trivial, just that it should probably provide gold more universally rather than X league mechanic providing plenty and Y provides next to zero.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info