1 death limit on a commandeered ship?

On a game with this many bugs/glitches and frame rate issues? Not to mention how clunky the controls remain to this day... yea. I mean the fight is easy enough but my movement skill wouldn't respond for some reason. I know you all don't test your own game.. wish you did

Oh and then the entire crew is lost too? Officially done with this mechanic... lol

I mean difficulty is one thing and it's nice to learn something from mistakes, but I learned what I already knew about this game. Feels worse than games 20 years older that controlled better
Last edited by Durf on Aug 20, 2024, 1:54:08 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 4:12:53 AM
"
Durf wrote:
On a game with this many bugs/glitches and frame rate issues? Not to mention how clunky the controls remain to this day... yea. I mean the fight is easy enough but my movement skill wouldn't respond for some reason. I know you all don't test your own game.. wish you did

Oh and then the entire crew is lost too? Officially done with this mechanic... lol

I mean difficulty is one thing and it's nice to learn something from mistakes, but I learned what I already knew about this game. Feels worse than games 20 years older that controlled better

A friend of mine quit the game (uninstalled even) after the game stuttered a bit and he died in there.
Good design fro GGG, as always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info