Maroider Body Armour

I have a really useless question.

I want to buy this skin (Marauder Body Armour), but I found something strange on the neck. Is it a cut? A piece of cloth stuck on?

I don't understand why this "cloth" was put on the Marauder. I don't think it's pretty.

GGG created a skin and puts a high value (260) on it, but there is something about it that I don't understand why it is there.

They should redo this skin and remove this piece of "cloth". I don't know what it is

Thanks!
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2024, 7:57:55 AM
"
Nekrevos wrote:
I have a really useless question.

I want to buy this skin (Marauder Body Armour), but I found something strange on the neck. Is it a cut? A piece of cloth stuck on?

I don't understand why this "cloth" was put on the Marauder. I don't think it's pretty.

GGG created a skin and puts a high value (260) on it, but there is something about it that I don't understand why it is there.

They should redo this skin and remove this piece of "cloth". I don't know what it is

Thanks!

I expect it's to make the muscle difference between the neck and the torso less noticeable.

Mechanically a chest armor cosmetic is intended to only affect the 'chest' areas of the body, which doesn't include the neck and head.

This should have been a cosmetic for the base marauder body instead of just an individual armor slot, but that would come with requirements on the art-side of things which I expect GGG isn't interested in adding to their process this late in the game (e.g armor morphs).
I just wish they would remove that "cloth", or "wound" that is on the neck. It's strange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info