Make sure the currency exchange goes core. Immediately.

Played since the 10$ beta access and I would 100% quit this game forever if it does not go core.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 7:21:25 AM
+1
YEP
+1.

Can we also figure out a way to add gray maps to the exchange?
"
Prucilak wrote:
+1.

Can we also figure out a way to add gray maps to the exchange?

+1 and +1

Maps are the only thing that's missing for my happiness to be complete. Although grey maps would be useless to me since the only thing I still have to use trade for are T17 maps (besides gear upgrades ofc but those are really rare so I don't mind having to trade for them)
I'll help amplify the satisfaction of this system by quoting what I said on a similar thread:

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
+1

And quite frankly, I hope GGG further expands on the system to cover more things for trade. I want to see maps be traded through this system. Normal, blighted, delirious, synthesis, elder guardian, the whole lot of them. I want to see Sanctum tomes be sold through this system. I want Eater and Exarch invitations on this system. I want to be able to sell my Incursion temples through this system.

The further we move away from depending on TFT for bulk purchases, the better this system becomes.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
i use awakened poe trade to price check stuff here and there and the currency market was always giving me more than that by default without any fussing.

I hope GGG can keep it from being gamed too much, people are certainly going to do their best to test the system.
Innocence forgives you
IT NEEDS TO STAY
"
Gun420 wrote:
Played since the 10$ beta access and I would 100% quit this game forever if it does not go core.

Haha, you know you wouldn't quit. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info