Power Runes are still way too expensive/rare

What is the point of these if 99% of players cant afford to use them? The enchants are the main reward for playing this league. Right now they are going on 6 div each making some enchants almost 100 div. I really dont get why GGG does this. Do they really not want people to enjoy the new borrowed power? Why does everything have to be a chase goal that the majority of players will never reach?
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 11:56:27 AM
Meanwhile if you use a unique weapon, you can't take advantage of the rune bench at all.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
The point is so that ultra dedicated players can make new insane top-end weapons to take into standard as the new BIS gear, invalidating the legacy mirror gear.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Meanwhile if you use a unique weapon, you can't take advantage of the rune bench at all.

Yep.
B - Balance.
More like they did gate the big player power behind a proper price or grind for once and not throw it out for almost free like they did during the last two leagues.

If you want the top tier enchantments you've gotta have to work at least a bit for them but let's be honest 100d is nothing with the large amounts of divines printed by your idle currency printer ships all alone.

It's also pretty obvious why unique weapons can't be enchanted since they already got their own unique abilities cooked into their stats.
But that's not a big deal as in most of many cases a proper crafted rare with enchant is going to be better than any unique weapon.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 19, 2024, 11:47:05 AM
what bothers me is that 2 challenges are gated behind power rune. you need to use power rune 2 times. they go for 5 divs each. so people who want the challenge should spend 10 divs? gate power behind rare item all you want but dont gate the challenges.
Agreed! I am stuck on these 2 challenges requiring a rune I haven't seen yet. It will cost me more than I have to finish them both. After grinding out the gold I needed to finally fully upgrade my town, this is a bummer. I think they should just nerf or eliminate the power enchants so the rune cost comes down. I also dislike uniques not benefitting from enchants.

Anyway, there's a new D2R season starting this week so bye bye kalguur. Your excessive gold grind won't be missed
"
utmastuh wrote:
Agreed! I am stuck on these 2 challenges requiring a rune I haven't seen yet. It will cost me more than I have to finish them both. After grinding out the gold I needed to finally fully upgrade my town, this is a bummer. I think they should just nerf or eliminate the power enchants so the rune cost comes down. I also dislike uniques not benefitting from enchants.

Anyway, there's a new D2R season starting this week so bye bye kalguur. Your excessive gold grind won't be missed

i doubt they are going to do any more patches unless its to nerf uhh i mean "buff" things, so it is what it is i guess. some of us will prob go the whole 4 months without seeing one
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 20, 2024, 11:56:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info