A Request for more graphical options, such as turning off other players cosmetics effects.

I've have a old build, a 1080 ti founders, recently upgraded my CPU to a Ryzen 7 5800X, and better RAM 3600 MHz DDR4 G.skill trident Z's

Dispite my build, it can run most games with no issues, however when it comes down to path of exiles, the cosmetics of other players lag my system down to 40-20 fps or worst, you noticed the huge drop when you visit to town's, expectually the rogue harbeour to do heist's, that you sadly can't summon the portal at your hideout.

It's time we have options that allow us to hide cosmetics of other folks, and customize it to see friends and guild mates only to see their cosmetics if we wanted to. With options like these, it help navigate these towns better.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2024, 12:23:16 AM
sadly its not only mtx its also skills that shoots 100000000 proj or particles etc and full screen become lagfest...

need tune down ALL effects and make LESS proj/etc as it kills most PC
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'd really just like to turn off those ruttin' goblins some bright person at GGG thought would be such a great idea. And this after GGG nerfed our little Kiwi pets all those years ago because their occasional chirps were "too loud." =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
sadly its not only mtx its also skills that shoots 100000000 proj or particles etc and full screen become lagfest...

need tune down ALL effects and make LESS proj/etc as it kills most PC

An Option for this helps too, a slider is possible to reduce other folks effects of any kind.
Yeah I knew this was going to be a Rogue Harbour post.

Make the RH lobby restricted to you/your party like all other league content in the game. I enjoy seeing other people's MTX, and if I want to do so I'll loiter in a town or do some trading. Having a billion MTX wearing people shoved all into a shared league lobby where the gameplay is all about going zoom-zoom is the issue.
Last edited by plz on Aug 19, 2024, 12:01:51 AM
"
plz wrote:
Yeah I knew this was going to be a Rogue Harbour post.

Make the RH lobby restricted to you/your party like all other league content in the game. I enjoy seeing other people's MTX, and if I want to do so I'll loiter in a town or do some trading. Having a billion MTX wearing people shoved all into a shared league lobby where the gameplay is all about going zoom-zoom is the issue.

It's not just rogue harbour, it's anything public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info