Less Nerfs and More Buffs

Why every good scarab and start from previous league was nerfed?
Why all T16 drop was nerfed?
Why quality was nerfed?

PoE2 already has the speed of wounded Guardian Turtle (just in case, no NDA breach here, I do not have a beta account and I base this on footages shown by developers and Jonathan's words about wanting to make is significally slower)

Why making PoE1 slower too? Keep PoE1 fast and let people who want to be slow to play PoE2. You may be surprised by retention though, it's like Ruthless, most people play regular softcore for "some reason".

Just make an experiment. Stop any nerfs for a year and look for retention. Give a lot of loot.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 9:13:03 PM
"
Kuwálda wrote:
Why every good scarab and start from previous league was nerfed?
Why all T16 drop was nerfed?
Why quality was nerfed?

What do you consider as good? They did clearly adjust the busted scarabs for good reasons otherwise we would have yet another league with dirt cheap t0 items all over the market.
T16 is not nerfed, it's the same loot we had since a long time but it does feel less after 6 months of two league mechanics boosting up the loot to a ridiculous level.
Even with most items being just 20% now it's a straight buff with the change of how quality works now.

Overall just a big buff league with a gain of more player power across the entire board and only a few nerfs for some meta abilities
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info