Can we mute automated skills?

Hearing Blood Rage go off every couple seconds can start to get grating after a while.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 18, 2024, 4:34:18 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2024, 7:38:59 PM
+1

we need mute any skills we wanna/pick (like options for ea skill)
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Primal Frostbrarers spectres are constantly spamming mines with icetorm. My head is starting to explode after 10-15 minutes of this hellish sound.
Glad I'm not using one this league. Noticed it is much better in trade with less people using them. For the sanity of people that are using one on their build, some sort of option is needed for them to not have to encounter the noise. Assuming this would be very bad in Kingsmarch?
+1

5 warcries going off at once, being 10x louder than anything else is super annoying.
I think it's mainly in hideout that it's the problem? With no other sound? Or is it bad for mapping as well? I think an option to have automated sound off is probably the best solution, some people may still want it on and lowering it in hideouts is probably not enough.

Before these changes it was already a problem that could exist for non automated skills on left click. I sometimes waned bloodrage on left click, but it was not worth dealing with the constant noise, so that was annoying being limited on build due to audio.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Aug 19, 2024, 7:42:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info