Amount of soul eaters and gold

Someone was out of his f**king mind making them appear every single map. No clue if it is only me but it started to be annoying when these soul eating co**suckers appear everywhere i go. Also you have to play 24/7 to upkeep the gold. Either make bosses more rewarding with gold or lower the amounth needed for workers. Soul eaters made me post this bulls*it. F*ck them.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2024, 4:11:40 AM
I hated soul eaters too. So much! Especially inn Delve.. there are too many!

Until I finally got HH.
Now I love soul eaters xD
+1, gold drops need to be DRAMATICALLY increased!
soul eater is just mistake...
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Adjust your spending and atlas strategy. Gold drops are fine.

I dont really care either way on soul eater. Can honestly limit where it can happen, or just rework it at this point.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Oh, someone with 39 challenges done thinks gold drops are fine.

Gold drops are not fine. And they're even worse if you actually enjoy doing old league content such as Heist. Good luck with gold doing that.
'Gold drops are not fine. And they're even worse if you actually enjoy doing old league content such as Heist. Good luck with gold doing that.'

Exactly. Just finished 5 90-100iq t16 maps and got about 40k gold which is not enough for 2 hours. While some dumb***k streamers are talking about shipping 50mil. You have to be stuck doing one thing over and over again to make a fraction of that gold and probably still get nothing in reward.
I really like this league, i enjoyed it to the point of min maxing the town. And if someone is having fun doing excel shit and managing workers every half an hour, then hf doing that.
"
Technicall wrote:
'Gold drops are not fine. And they're even worse if you actually enjoy doing old league content such as Heist. Good luck with gold doing that.'

Exactly. Just finished 5 90-100iq t16 maps and got about 40k gold which is not enough for 2 hours. While some dumb***k streamers are talking about shipping 50mil. You have to be stuck doing one thing over and over again to make a fraction of that gold and probably still get nothing in reward.
I really like this league, i enjoyed it to the point of min maxing the town. And if someone is having fun doing excel shit and managing workers every half an hour, then hf doing that.

As he said, adjust your spending if you can't farm enough gold because of your atlas strategy. You don't need to have a full lineup of only rank 10 guys in every single segment and your mapping/shipping doesn't have to run 24/7. You also don't need 50 mio shipments. This isn't a problem of gold drops, it's the usual problem of casuals expecting to be able to do everything the no lifers do which is impossible for obvious reasons. 40k gold is enough to give me a full day and i still get divines on the regular from my shipments.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Aug 19, 2024, 4:20:48 AM
"
Technicall wrote:

You've always been lacking out on league content all the other leagues if you've picked a farming strategy outside of mapping. This league is not any different in this term so keep your fomo in check.

Respectfully gold drops are more than fine if you make proper use of your town and don't blast everything on 100% at all time or outside of your gold gain.

One or two ships along with mappers and the bare minimum mandatory disenchanting will get you only to a cost of about 30k an hour, granted if you feed both mapper and ships at all times. And yes surprise surprise you're not in need of millions of dust for good rewards as even small amounts of dust give you consistent 1-4d per shipping.

Just by running maps alone you can make about 1kk gold in average per hour if you're doing fast enough and this amount of gold alone is able to sustain your town for 33h straight granted everything is busy all the time.
So you can expect to get more than 40h uptime on your stuff by simply mapping which is going to stack up more and more to the point that you could burn your gold with recombs or the gamble npc without going broke lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 19, 2024, 4:14:46 AM
"
plz wrote:
Oh, someone with 39 challenges done thinks gold drops are fine.

Gold drops are not fine. And they're even worse if you actually enjoy doing old league content such as Heist. Good luck with gold doing that.

They're fine.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info