Some easy improvements for this league

Hi everyone,

This is my first thread on the forum, and I want to start by expressing the passion I've accumulated for this game over the years. I truly believe that this league has a solid foundation and presents a great opportunity for improvements with just a few tweaks.

Here are a few thoughts that have crossed my mind:

Remove the Lamp Post in Kingswatch
The lamp post next to the stash in Kingswatch, located between the map device and the disenchanting station, has been a constant source of frustration for me. I can't count how many times I've gotten stuck on that post while trying to reach my stash. Removing or relocating it would greatly improve the quality of life in that area.

Rework Rune-Enchants
I think it's time for a quick review and rework of the rune-enchants. Currently, there are only a few inspiring enchants that are truly viable, and many of the others would be great if they weren't tied to the wrong base type. My suggestion is to remove most of the weapon-specific locks and instead categorize them by one-hand and two-hand weapons, unless there's a specific reason to keep certain enchants exclusive. Additionally, adding some mid-league improvements and new enchants could keep us players excited and eager to try new builds.

Reconsider the Adorned Nerf
Adorned was a fantastic solution to many of the issues certain builds face. However, the nerf from 50-150 to 0-100 felt like a step in the wrong direction. In my opinion, a better approach would have been to make it so that Adorned doesn’t count implicits from jewels, keeping it more balanced without such a heavy reduction.

Build Variety and Community Concerns
This league has seen a significant decline in build variety, and even expert build creators in the community are struggling to come up with fresh, exciting ideas. I truly believe that with some small adjustments, this issue could be resolved if GGG is willing. Many of us like to enjoy a league for weeks to months, and I'd be thrilled to see some steps taken to help keep us PoE fans engaged and experimenting with new ideas.

I’m really looking forward to hearing what the community thinks about these ideas, and I hope some of these changes can be considered. Thanks for reading!
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 12:31:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info