Haunted Hideout Too Rare

I've done about 450ish Haunted Mansions this league alone and STILL haven't seen the hideout spawn once.

So, title. Make it spawn more frequently, that is my feedback. I could say the same for all the 'Extremely Rare' hideouts but THIS one out of the few I've farmed takes the cake, because the map itself seems almost worthless to run, I know there's some variability between all maps but this one feels like it noticeably is on the lower end of total monster spawns, and there aren't really any great div cards or anything to get from it.

The boss is annoying too with a BIZARRE damage type (physical damage over time - NOT bleed) that is not seen anywhere else in the game except on like, Kadirus from Crimson Township, who is also an annoying boss.

If you think it is 'in-line with other hideouts' or 'definitely correct' or 'according to analytics is still spawning at the desired frequency level' then how about YOU run this map 450 times or more right now and tell me that it is completely okay?

Because guess what, it's not okay. It's not fun, and it's not fair.

I don't even want the thing at this point, but I'm going to keep farming it until I get it.

I'll update this post with how many it ACTUALLY takes, but this is beyond ridiculous already.

EDIT: Okay it took me like 471 runs.
Last edited by Majorita on Aug 18, 2024, 12:56:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 12:12:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info