Suggestions for Enhancing the Current League Experience

Hello GGG Team,

First off, I'd like to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the current league. The new mechanics and challenges are engaging, and it's clear a lot of thought has gone into making this a memorable experience for the community. However, there are a few areas where I believe the game could be further improved:

1. Harvest Yellow Bug Encounters: The hide-and-seek mechanic with the yellow bugs in Harvest feels more frustrating than fun.

2. Act Town Noise Levels: The band in the Act town is quite loud and can become annoying over time. Adjusting the volume or providing an option to mute them would be greatly appreciated.

3. Corpse-Related Spectre Sounds: Certain corpse-related spectres, like those with Enduring Cry and the Perfect Primal Thunderbird, have sound effects that are excessively loud, making it difficult to play comfortably. If there was an MTX to mute or lower these specific spectre sounds, I would definitely be interested in purchasing it.

I hope you consider these suggestions, as I believe they would help make the game even more enjoyable. Thank you for all the hard work you put into making Path of Exile such an amazing experience!
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 4:31:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info