A Help Popup is not the place to put a Gameplay Option - Betrayal Syndicate Relationships

For what feels like several years now, I thought Syndicate relationship lines were either bugged, or inadvertently removed from the game. I wanted them and they were long since gone. I could see no option to turn them on like you could during Betrayal league.

Imagine my surprise today seeing the relationship lines on a stream. I went back to the Syndicate Investigation and scoured the entire screen for the option to turn them on. Nothing. Looked at the Betrayal Help popup, which talks about those old relationship lines, still!

I was about to close this help screen, when lo and behold, at the bottom of this Help popup I glimpsed the long-lost option. I could not believe my eyes.

Please move the option to the Investigation screen, where I'm pretty sure it was during Betrayal league. In any case, a gameplay option should not be in a help popup!

At the very least, put the option near the relationship lines explanation in the help. I don't know how many times I looked at this popup wondering about the lines, never once seeing the option.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 96(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Aug 17, 2024, 4:22:20 PM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2024, 4:18:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info