Trials of Ascendancy

Am i the only one annoyed with Trials of Ascendancy

It is too annoying and too long to finish and worse when you die you restart from start what kind BS is this??

I'd rather buy a 5-10 divine worth of item to quickly finish it rather than take the trials and make my blood pressure high
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 8:08:17 AM
if you're willing to spend 5-10 div...might as well go ask for a carry on discord for 1div(usually lab 1-3, lab4 is 2div)
Last edited by toulue on Aug 17, 2024, 4:47:08 PM
"

It is too annoying and too long to finish and worse when you die you restart from start what kind BS is this??

I'd rather buy a 5-10 divine worth of item to quickly finish it rather than take the trials and make my blood pressure high

If you mean the Trials for Uber/Eternal lab - you dont have to do these at all anymore.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"

If you mean the Trials for Uber/Eternal lab - you dont have to do these at all anymore.

The level 75 one? what do you mean that i dont have to do these? wont these give last 2 skill required to max the class skill or is there a way to get the last 2 skills now?
"
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"

The level 75 one? what do you mean that i dont have to do these? wont these give last 2 skill required to max the class skill or is there a way to get the last 2 skills now?
You have to do the 'Eternal Labyrinth'. You do not have to do the 6 Trials for it - you just need an 'Offering' which you can get without doing a Trial.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
You have to do the 'Eternal Labyrinth'. You do not have to do the 6 Trials for it - you just need an 'Offering' which you can get without doing a Trial.

I thought you need an item to insta finish it and got confused

PS: i tried Eternal Labyrinth almost 3/4 done game crashed i guess i need to rest for my blood pressure I'm soo done of this labyrinth
"
i guess i need to rest for my blood pressure I'm soo done of this labyrinth
If you dont know: You can use 'Soul of Ralakesh' to make most of the bad traps easier.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
i guess i need to rest for my blood pressure I'm soo done of this labyrinth
If you dont know: You can use 'Soul of Ralakesh' to make most of the bad traps easier.

Maybe I'll give it another try after work thanks for the tip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info