While Tempest Shield is active, game crashes with Delirium if use "Ring of The Demon Slayer" MTX

Tried and tested. There is a conflict between Tempest Shield and Delirium.

I made a map with 8 mods and 5 scarabs to seriously increase the number of mobs. I ended the map with Delirium and fog on full time and tempest shield was off throughout the map.

If Tempest Shield is enabled, it is impossible to do any content with delirium. Because you can stay in the map for a maximum of 30 seconds without crashing. Your portals decrease by crashing, not by dying.

I need to continue t17 gold farming with Delirium but I can't. I can't enter simulacrum. I hope the patch comes soon.

Update:

Many thanks to "TheDrunkBear" for the info.

"
TheDrunkBear wrote:
Are you using the "Ring of The Demon Slayer" MTX? I was crashing this same way (While using Tempest Shield) and solved my problem by taking off that MTX.

After take-off "Ring of the Demon Slayer", I was able to do all the delirium content with tempest shield active without any problems.
Last edited by fenah2006 on Aug 17, 2024, 4:16:51 PM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2024, 5:43:46 PM
I have been suffering from these crashes for 2 weeks, thank you very much I will be able to continue using the very powerful svaling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info