Currency trade via Faustus MUST stay in the game immediately

So before Faustus I felt like "nah, lets NOT do harvest, because turning it into chaos and divines feels like punishment".

Now I feel really like the game actually is 200-300% more fun and, honestly, I don't see myself going back to the old days of frustrating Alt+Tabbing and unresponsive sellers, etc...

So lets keep Faustus, ok. Not in 3.27, but for 3.26 already.

Will personally NOT play any league without currency exchange anymore, I refuse to be intentionally frustrated with the trainwreck trade was before 3.25.

Thanks.
Last edited by navigator4223 on Aug 17, 2024, 11:48:45 AM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2024, 5:40:59 PM
+1

And quite frankly, I hope GGG further expands on the system to cover more things for trade. I want to see maps be traded through this system. Normal, blighted, delirious, synthesis, elder guardian, the whole lot of them. I want to see Sanctum tomes be sold through this system. I want Eater and Exarch invitations on this system. I want to be able to sell my Incursion temples through this system.

The further we move away from depending on TFT for bulk purchases, the better this system becomes.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 17, 2024, 9:19:01 PM
+1
+1 to this too, the person that did the ccy exchange good job - you know what you are doing right. only issue is... we have been requesting this for YEARS and immediately we can see this is a useful system to have in-game..
It is really comfortable to flip, earned a lot without doing a thing. Passive income of multiple divines while mapping.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 17, 2024, 10:09:28 PM
"
EdenRage wrote:
+1 to this too, the person that did the ccy exchange good job - you know what you are doing right. only issue is... we have been requesting this for YEARS and immediately we can see this is a useful system to have in-game..

And it has proven all the nonsense in the "trade manifesto" wrong.

In fact, it has even IMPROVED build variety and enabled many things that most players probably would have shyed away before it was put in place.
+1
Not coming back without this awesome feature.

Unbelievable, how much mistakes that manifesto made. they were expecting some very different.
Problem with that manifesto was that the game development never took into account the "manifesto" when designing new content. So while the manifesto DID make sense in a lot of ways, the game was developed in almost complete opposition to it.

Developers and the writer of that manifesto wanted the currencies to be USED first and foremost.....and yet at every chance where they could have made the most usable currency more frequent drops, they went the opposite direction. How long was it that Binding orbs were only available in the endgame....when no one needed binding orbs anymore. Now that essences are available right from the 4th area you visit in the game....how much use do we actually see from regal orbs/alteration orbs/alchemy orbs for their given purposes (outside of crafting which requires THOUSANDS of these)?

GGG, in their PoE 1 development, have proven time and time again that they simply cannot or actively do not think beyond one single league development at a time. Even within a league, they make opposing decisions on game development. Flasks are too powerful, cut power....yet introduce Mageblood and enchants. Loot is too plentiful, multipliers are out of control....and then Affliction. Everything that they have EVER done with div cards.

It's like the game is being developed by three separate teams, each with completely different views of what the game should be, and all those teams make changes that go into the game without consulting each other.
"
I want to see maps be traded through this system.

Now hold on here, I'd like to have this market to myself, thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info