Recombinator is just a troll

Title

its nothing more than a troll

ive spent so much gold and time fucking with it after patch and not one single time has it kept even 2 of the mods i want

its an absolute joke
just remove it from the game

nothing more than bait
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2024, 9:09:32 AM
Its a slot machine, win some lose some.
Its a furniture. Thing that gather dust.

Even before the buff patch to recombinators i crafted this with them. I don´t think they are troll.
"
TayPoE wrote:

Even before the buff patch to recombinators i crafted this with them. I don´t think they are troll.

No. I don't think it can combine two temple mod now.

Or thing like transfer legacy mod to new base (my shield has the armor-based shield perfix Unfailing )

edit: fix item linknig
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 17, 2024, 9:11:13 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
TayPoE wrote:

No. I don't think it can combine two temple mod now.

Or thing like transfer legacy mod to new base (my shield has the armor-based shield perfix Unfailing )

The gloves only have only 1 temple mod.
Yup, the forum linking suck when it is quad tab

it has two hybrid resistances Temple mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 17, 2024, 9:12:01 AM
d

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 17, 2024, 9:09:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info