Purple Eye Card Monsters

The purple eye card monsters that spawn everywhere if you attempt to farm div cards with the useless 800% scarab are awful, unfun, confusing, visually annoying, and just all around kinda stupid.

I don't understand why turret/bomb aoe burst damage units that can't be targeted but also seem to slow you somehow/have damaging AOEs need to be spam spawned just because you used a stupid scarab that barely does anything anyway.

What was even the plan with these things???
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2024, 4:07:37 AM
I was wondering what the purple things were. Kept getting blasted by them while everything else was not an issue.

GGG likes downsides to everything. Since the upside is so much potential by farming div cards, the mobs are tuned to build destroyer level. Seems the only defense is to run away and wait for them to despawn.

Another case of someone making a thing and going good enough and forgetting about it.
what damage do they do? they always one shot me but i have 80% chaos res,so it cant be chaos
you can look their skills up on poe db if you know the monster name
Innocence forgives you
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what damage do they do? they always one shot me but i have 80% chaos res,so it cant be chaos

I think they do Lightning Damage with AOE that can shot gun. Doe no clue whats the name of these things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info