Debuffs and rolling maps 100 times. Wawwawa

Mornin.

I just wanna say that playing initially really difficult dungeons and gathering buffs that can help you at least somehow is much more pleasant than rolling and dumbly avoiding debuffs.

I know those things are kinda essential for this game rn, but lots of people have to roll every single map 10-20 times to find things that will not just kill you instantly, or turn off vi build of yours complietly. Map modifiers does not increase vi difficulty, tey just roughtly do noting or kill you for vi same reward. Like if i have no block chance then i dnt give vi fck bout those mods, while 24% ele penetration is just a thing that you have to roll if you dnt clear map offscreen like some meta tornado shot archers do.

Same about sanctuary which is quite build speciphic. Like you literally can play it melee only after 5k hours of experience or never if you just dumb birb, while you can just build some archer or use totems and clear it easely due weird "hp replacement" bar, which makes it trully infair.

BUT
-------
Imagine if we initially have incredibly difficult dungeons, but just trying to gather buffs that can help a little bit. Not bloody debuffs that you trying to avoid like punishing for.. dunno for what, just because not being a good girl or something, which comes with pure negative bout game.

Similar for maps, just imagine if we would have maps that from a scratch have reaaly mad n tough enemies, traps n storm things that can flow through vi world, and you can roll mods to make it a bit easier with little things that will buff you for 20-30% by lowering vi reward, or a bit more difficult n same ratio for vise versa.

But not just dumbly roll em 10 times watchin at things like woops, no regen there (i've no blocks or dodges, my recovery is just leech n regen with mitigation). It is kinda fine to buff enemies by 20-30%, but not those player-debuff mods that make you simply not to play this map thing at all.

Surely there are builds that just dnt care bout modifires, so what.. shall we all play those 2 builds or..
Last edited by E_luna on Aug 16, 2024, 4:54:52 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2024, 3:15:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info