Gold buff for casuals

Tldr: buff gold and add events
I know that the developers name is grinding gear but still after a couple of weeks most content creators and streamers have the city upgraded at max and are probabpy finished with the challenges or have multiple builds completed it would be nice to add some buffs for the casuals as well so we could enjoy the league mechanic as well. Could we please get a gold buff drop or some gold consumption reduction because let s be fair only non casuals can afford to run mappers and shipments let s say that it s a bit more affordable but still not enough.
And some events like in diablo with xp and gold/loot buff that runs for a week or something like that would be really appreciated because after 1 month usually most people stop playing the league and it would be a nice incentive to keep going.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2024, 7:42:49 AM
Let’s be honest, the necessary gold is fairly balanced. What people don’t understand is that you can’t expect them to run 24 hours with only 1hour investment.

More playtime should be rewarded. Same with any other league mechanic. Play more -> get more. Why would they change it for this league?
I play 1 or 2 hours a day, don't have my town fully upgraded and spend most of my time running t16 maps and i don't have any shortage of gold. My treasury has enough gold to last several days even without income and i get at least 1 raw divine every time i send out my ships. I don't know what you are doing OP but you certainly don't need to be a streamer to benefit greatly from the leage mechanic. It's the most casual friendly mechanic this game has ever seen.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Aug 16, 2024, 4:25:08 AM
the only change i wish to see is a slider that let us pick the dropped items conversion rate to gold.

at 0% it won't convert dropped items into gold and at max % it would convert a much larger % than now.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info