Poe has lost its core feature

for years, GGG keep introducing “management” league. I dont want to judge it fun or not, but I do feel like its not PoE anymore. I can’t remember the last time I had fun killing tons of monsters and got the damn rewards, easy peasy.

I understand GGG want to be creative, want to make some changes, want to make league live longer(like settlers league forces players to spend more time on management). but creativity is based on core feature, otherwise game is becoming neither fish nor fowl.

lets say blight, it’s a great league combining core feature and creativity. you still have to kill endless tough monsters to get rewards, but with new tower element.

I would say hyped changes wont make game live longer. on the contrary, with great changes come great bugs. unknown laggy and fps drop, shipping mirror shards abuse...causing the domino effect.

given the fact, poe2 is not worth the expectation. stay tuned and enjoy, exiles.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 7:38:26 AM
"
given the fact, poe2 is not worth the expectation.

yes

It's good to have at least one or two mechanics not everyone likes but others enjoy to create diversity naturally.

sorry to hear that you don't like it but if its really fun for a large portion of the game and they end up playing settlers as a primary next league that would leave more for you to profit from in the mechanics you like in the future and honestly right now even by just ignoring settlers entirely and farming previous mechanics.

If everyone enjoyed every mechanic about the same then the game would purely become in many peoples minds about which mechanic has the absolute highest exp or currency ratio and that would be that, with many layers contributing to the diversity of content that will i think ultimately create a better experience for everyone.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 20, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
"
poe2 is not worth the expectation

I expect nothing from poe 2, it looks very bland compared to poe 1, and I know I'll still be disappointed
I agree, it's been a long time since i actually enjoy the game and play for more than a week, i think the last league i enjoyed was Delirium, after that it went downhill for me. I just don't like any league mechanic they introduced after that, they all disrupt the flow of mapping and artificially slow down gameplay (they did that on porpouse and i hate it), and that just kills my motivation to keep playing.

Pretty sad since i don't really enjoy any ARPG anymore, i just play the best ones (PoE, D2, D4, Last Epoch, Torchlight Infinite, Grim Dawn) for like a week when they release new content, and then i get bored and quit, but funny enough, this time i enjoyed D4 new season way more than the new PoE league... Yes, a long time PoE player enjoying D4 more...

I also don't feel the hype about PoE 2, i don't like the game being focused on WASD movement at all, i've tried some games with similar movement like Hades, and they are fine, but they are mostly action games... I think most of us wanted an improved PoE with new graphics and stuff, not a complete new game, they aren't making PoE 2, they are making a complete new game from a different genre.

Will see... i hope i'm wrong, i really want a good ARPG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info