Please do not make animate guardian death so punishable to necro player

Hi, GGG. I want to thank you for the new settle league changes, it's very well fitting the game rhythm, but there are some problems I've encountered throughout the league.
-----------------------------------------
Death of Animate Guardian has traumatized me through this league, I love every part of this league but the mechanic of Animate Guardian. it is so punishable and there is no use to have any minion defences to it.
It gets killed by something random in 1 hit in T17 so many times, either its health bar doesn't move at all, or it just gets one shot by something I don't even see. Every time the Death of Animated Guardian costs me about 5 divines to set up, and it dies randomly. my spectre doesn't die very often even if they are not even linked with any defence support gem such as meatshield.
this has driven me crazy, I feel so defeated and it makes me want to play a different class so I won't get punished this hard even if my character dies.

Please GGG, please help me with this situation.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2024, 7:01:08 PM
Animate guardian is the reasons I don`t play minion builds. Losing expensive items is just too much and most minion builds need an AG to be good.
Mask of the Stitched Demon with Garb of the Ephemeral makes my AG immortal.
Very frustrating to be honest without mask.
On Probation Any%
I lost several AG's this league, and simply wont go back to playing it. I'll be staying away from any minion builds for the foreseeable future, which sucks because I really do enjoy them.

It's just not fun to deal with it, its an insane cost that no other build has to suffer through, between AG and Specters its just such a hassle to manage your team.

Both need a UI and better support before I try again.

AG shouldn't lose his gear and Specters set should just be re-summoned when cast without hovering over a corpse with the highlight hotkey (a for me, not sure if default). Put a timer on their deaths to be re-summonable, 30s or something so we can't just spam them back into existence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info