Shipping got NERFED for casuals. The so so called buff is deceptive

I was getting 2 to 4 divines a day (counting Time runes) pre patch.

Postpatch with the exact same amounts of goids shipped I have only gotten 2 Divines so far and no times runes at all.

GGG always catering towards streamers and no lifers and buffing high end.

what is the point in a league when all the league stuff is Mirror Rarity ?

I liked crucible as you could play the league mechanic and make currency selling good trees.

This league is overerall braindead, tedious and grindy. It only rewards Time spent grinding gold. One of the worst league. Thers no mechanics other than just pumping gold to get workersand keep the town running. The town should self sustain. Why am i working harder than the town people ?

They should be earning gold from shipping and mqpping atleast. Or player should be able to sell resources for gold.

League feels like I am a slave to Kingsmarch.

Cantplay previous league content because of gold.

IGN - Endoplasm
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2024, 8:52:56 AM
sounds like someone fails to see the positive buff for most of all players along with a touch of high fomo
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 15, 2024, 5:24:52 AM
FOMO FOMO FOMO

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Pashid wrote:
sounds like someone fails to see the positive buff for most of all players along with a touch of high fomo

This has nothing to do with fomo for a lot of other player. It is not just "casuals" wahteve that means, lol... many players were doing the "smallball" a lot of shipments approach. I am lvl 99 solo played, i do feared deathless np...My passive income got gutted(even though it's not that big of a deal at this point) I am now out of dust and can't send shipments until i get to that darrn upgrade were you can feed the fat toad with uniques...

it is midly annoying and it is the same as if they would just nerf a certain mapping strategy to the ground...

you don't have to be angry at GGG with us, but plz try to think how you would react if your mapping strategy would get nerfed^^ i think after this patch you have the right to be pissed for 2 days or so, until you caught up with that darrn disenchanter thing, that was useless before and therefore got no upgrades^^

the patch has one main intention only and that is to make people play more is the thing, get the dust, run the disenchanter as often as possible -> therefore play more maps -> therefore spend more time in the game, this is all the patch was about
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 15, 2024, 5:37:09 AM
And you don't see an issue with the fact that you were level 99 and previously never bothered fully upgrading a core resource generation function in your town?

Lets face it, the previous balancing of dust made it practically worthless since you needed so little of it per shipment.

Hell I also did not upgrade the building because of this which was very puzzling.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
And you don't see an issue with the fact that you were level 99 and previously never bothered fully upgrading a core resource generation function in your town?

Lets face it, the previous balancing of dust made it practically worthless since you needed so little of it per shipment.

Hell I also did not upgrade the building because of this which was very puzzling.

I don't bother with a lot of things. The Currency exchange is basicly to much friction for me, since i would have to remove gold from the town if i don't have some in my inventory to actually sell stuff, nah(need to do that at some point, stuff gets moldy) xd
Dust shouldn't even be part of Shipping.

I also shouldn't need to keep a calculator on hand to divide by 5 on ore requests.

Dust was useless cuz Recombinators are/were. it was obviously designed for an entirely different purpose. Speaking of useless mechanics gold respect cost is laughable.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
The constant hastle to get enough gold for my workers was fun to begin with, but now it is only annoying and i feel "forced" to run a couple more maps to get them working through the night. I don't like such prssuring games at all and this will be the reason i am going to quit the league soon i guess. (apart from the ugly over the top visuals that don't even let you see oneshotting effects, but this failed design lies much deeper)
Last edited by Lestain on Aug 15, 2024, 7:48:56 AM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
FOMO FOMO FOMO

Its not fomo. Its just bad league mechanic and bad balance.

I already moved on from shipping to mapping and getting more rewards and faster.

I use shipping for decks which is hilariously broken.

It also proves that GGG Hyped the whole expansion up to get people to play but dont wana do any balancing.

Town is cool but whats the point ? You are better of playing other league stuff to make currency. M8ght as well play in standard. I am looking at sanctum runners..

I guess some people are too addicted and cant stop playing.

This league has no meaningful progression in power, atleast for me and my build.

Claw runesmithing is a Joke..

Runesmithing is actually so generic you slap on an enchant and forget about it.

Real leagues were Betrayal,Heist,Harvest,crucible and similar ones.

People saying this league is best are just full of copium or just enjoying it because of melee buffs and market place.

However the core league mechanic sucks.
IGN - Endoplasm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info