uber leveling

hey! I'm a long time player (started in ambush league, almost 9k hours) and I really enjoy path of exile's campaign, but I wish it wasnt just a one time thing per league, I wish there would be some uber campaign we could do, where all bosses can be acompagnied by another boss, or like have random league mechanics in them, with maybe some crazy modifiers ramping up every areas, like all monster's projectiles blow up when they reach max range, with +1 radius per x units they travelled, or random blue pack with each one of the pack spawning a brutus with onslaught when they die, beyond that spawns pinnacle bosses, or the boss from death and taxes following you for the entire area with 1 hit kill and perma immortality, rogue exiles that pick up items and beat you up with them or something, I dont think it would be too hard to implements as its pretty much copy pasta of campaign with adjusted lvl starting at like 83 ending at 85 or something, but I would 100% enjoy that (especially if its really hard and has okay to good loot)

being able to use downscaling when playing alone would also be acceptable
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2024, 5:00:29 PM
I love the idea of the campaing being the main challange of the racce, instead of the pinnacle endgame, I really support this idea, GGG make it happen.
Love this Idea of a funny Race !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info