Хoph rules in BREACHES always max chance

even when a chance for other bosses is selected in the tree, in 80% of cases, pieces of the xof climb up himself. Example: I come across a map with 8 faults, in 6 of them I come across a Xof even with Ish and Chayula selected in the atlas

those who farm or collect breaches, please confirm the high chance of Xoph appearing regardless of the selected atlas skills and support the topic
Last edited by шариф on Aug 14, 2024, 8:11:17 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2024, 8:20:25 AM
"
шариф wrote:
even when a chance for other bosses is selected in the tree, in 80% of cases, pieces of the xof climb up himself. Example: I come across a map with 8 faults, in 6 of them I come across a Xof even with Ish and Chayula selected in the atlas

those who farm or collect breaches, please confirm the high chance of Xoph appearing regardless of the selected atlas skills and support the topic

I think its just bad luck. I farmed breach few days ago and saw evenly the 3 elemental breach bosses and decently chayula and uul with the notes from atlas tree.
"
I think its just bad luck
disagree:let the other players also check, if only I have this, given that he is not selected on the atlas, let them check my account, there can be no failure such that without a chance for csof,it almost always came, also on the market at its breach stone the lowest price, indirectly proves the popularity of its appearance

i can make screenshot (but here very hard show , no insert in forum). Chance overage without points in Atlas
evidence, another Xoph on the map, with other bosses selected and Xoph not selected
Last edited by шариф on Aug 14, 2024, 8:32:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info