Please GGG, don't forget to add PoE2 to GFN.

I'm a potato pc gamer and I have a pretty bad pc, but thanks to services like Nvidia Geforce Now I can play my favorite game (PoE of course).
I'm as hyped as any other can be for PoE2 and the world being so big means there are many other people with the same potato pc problem haha, just wanted to remind you to put PoE2 in GFN service when it comes out so us can try it and play it :)
It's not a potato without po... or tato.
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2024, 9:36:23 AM
+1
I agree with you
Spoiler
I completely agree! It's fantastic that services like Nvidia GeForce Now allow players with lower-end PCs to enjoy games like Path of Exile 2. The excitement for PoE2 is definitely shared by many, especially those of us dealing with "potato" PC struggles. Adding PoE2 to the GFN library would be a huge win for the community, letting more players dive into the expansive world and experience all the new features without hardware limitations. Fingers crossed that it makes its way there when it launches! I found https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-computer-science-homework-help-experts-writingbros-qb4te when I was searching for computer science homework help for my sister. The article provides a great list of reliable services that offer expert help in this field. If you're a student looking for assistance with computer science homework, I recommend checking this out. It saved us a lot of time and effort, and my sister was able to get her assignments done without any stress. Highly useful!
Last edited by AmeliaWright on Sep 18, 2024, 10:23:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info