Settlers League & 40/40 quick report

Hi

- Port quotas was finished with another character in ssf (lvl30-40) else it was about to take alot of time, considering everything was already upgraded while i was still at 15/30 with this challenge.

- Had no use for high runewords so it was disapointing to waste currency in almost usueless "runewords": Here's what I picked to make it look decent:

bounty*
journey*
mountain*
time*
power*

Gain (2-4) Rage on Melee Hit
3x Mountain Rune, 5x War Rune, 5x Bounty Rune
Staff and Warstaff (experiment 6L base)

+(50-75)% chance to Suppress Spell Damage while your Off Hand is empty
3x Power Rune, 40x River Rune, 50x Life Rune
One Hand Mace and Sceptre (tricky choice for the weapon, i'll let you figure out)

Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit
3x Time Rune, 11x Journey Rune, 24x Bound Rune
One Hand Sword (qual foil)

This was like 35 divines value, finally not that much regarding the direction game's economy is going to.

- Settlers is really an impressive quality of work done for a 4 months league, but auto-mapping is definitely broken: there's simply too much loot to sort out, too much micro management and clicks. "I love this job"... Not.

- Sending ships with few hours travel/delay is really cool. The pirate attack too, should be improved with various other situations & fights.

- 4000 affixes challenge was a bit rude, a choice list could have been much better like "500 harvest", "100 blight maps", etc

- Faustus is asking too much gold sometimes (can't buy things for 1 Divine)

- Considering the amount of different items in this game... a faster way to check items prices is required, like poe awakened trade, but I'm not sure new players are systematically using it.

- Cassia still does not have the vendor "trade items" interface, unacceptable.

Bless
Last edited by Universalis on Aug 14, 2024, 1:10:33 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2024, 12:53:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info