Request: Spectre Sound Effects Mute Button

Spectre sound effects have gotten more and more obnoxious. Can we please get an option to disable their sound effects? Right now, to my knowledge, the only way to do this is to disable ALL sound effects in the game. I don't want to do that, I only want to disable these specific repetitive and annoying sounds. Definitely an immersion breaker.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 6:52:08 PM
Am I the only one who feels this way? Will definitely retract my post if so lol.
"
neo1987 wrote:
Am I the only one who feels this way? Will definitely retract my post if so lol.

No, You are not the only one though i'd prefer to just personally and festidiously go through every single monster in the game and tune that particular element among others i cannot however there is someone designing this stuff..

Is the person responsible for all of the monsters not able to configure these elements?

Some of the sounds are over the top especially with your newer corpses and this is just the tip of the iceberg on spectre maintenance that is much needed.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 18, 2024, 4:54:36 PM
Absolutely supporting this. I'm havng to turn off all the sounds to just stay sane.
+1
+1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Good glad I'm not going insane yet. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info