When you hardnerdf at least have the backbone to say so.

Dust "buff" from everyone's experience is simply a lie. I wiped my treasury and from divines iI went to 1-2 chaos hauls. Don't you think it will be obvious to anyone you try it that this is anything but a buff? Why do you blatantly say it is then? Kalandra league sinked because of the scummy communication mostly - I don't think it is a good idea to start it again.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2024, 3:46:18 AM
Seriously this is completely crazy.

I went from getting decent shipments with the occasional divine to literally total of 3c per shipment.

League is dead to me now. Thanks GGG.

This is a buff by the way :)
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Aug 14, 2024, 1:23:02 AM
Occasional Divine is gone so maybe it's time to fire everyone and to start auto-mapping: a new job with a bright carpal tunnel future !
But no lies: I'm worried this will be nerfed soon too.

Sorry: Just want to confirm the loot coming back from ships now is pathetic in comparison with what it was... Yesterday.
"
Universalis wrote:
Occasional Divine is gone so maybe it's time to fire everyone and to start auto-mapping: a new job with a bright carpal tunnel future !

Sorry: Just want to confirm the loot coming back from ships now is pathetic in comparison with what it was... Yesterday.

Are you really using a 2nd Account just to write comments? :D
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

please refrain your personal attacks
"
Universalis wrote:
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

How is that a personal attack you're literally on a second account probably talking to yourself lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Universalis wrote:
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

Lmao how is this even a "personal attack"? That was just a simple question.
"
Eshu wrote:
Dust "buff" from everyone's experience is simply a lie. I wiped my treasury and from divines iI went to 1-2 chaos hauls. Don't you think it will be obvious to anyone you try it that this is anything but a buff? Why do you blatantly say it is then? Kalandra league sinked because of the scummy communication mostly - I don't think it is a good idea to start it again.

Correctus: It seems I have better results with smaller shipments now, like 500k - 1 million ones, but i have to add like 100 - 200k dust instead of the usual 10k...
I'm pretty convinced that at least the majority of the people who're designing the stuff in this game don't even play this game at all. Maybe until the red maps and that's it. No wonder their profiles are private, they never stream or anything, or talk about builds on the forums/reddit. They're clueless.
Last edited by auspexa on Aug 14, 2024, 3:46:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info