Thats stupid with t17 or with all map mods..

I don’t understand the developers, they make mods like reducing damage from crits and reducing HP recovery with such numbers that when multiplied by explicit mods, it simply gives a threshold for builds that use this mechanic with defence or offence, but fact is that no one plays without explicit of mods cause we all want to farm, isn’t it better to just make a mod then - there is no recovery and no damage from crits, what a perversion.

I understand that mods are needed to make the game more difficult, but this is just violence and not complication
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2024, 9:42:59 PM
Because these are general mods from T1-t16 maps. Instead of making new mods for T17 they just scale the original mods up. Keeps the list of map modifications lower.
@Jaikai
anyway these mods with some new t17 mods makes that way, for example me, to just roll every map by at least 30 chaos orbs and up to 50-60 to get smg what i need to farm. Fing volatile core.
Its all the proof that somebody dont play some game to understand how bad it is,
And no lower explicits mods for me or anybody else, cause map are cost a lot and we need a profit
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 13, 2024, 9:59:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info