the best league?

Congratulations GGG, finally a league that works, good unique drop, good card drop, a lot of chaos falls
(finally), auto trade, you no longer have to beat up 300 people to get basic currency, ships work, set up your city (fresh air), you no longer die pointlessly in acts, buildings work and I'm sure I forgot something
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2024, 3:47:17 PM
ty GGG for best leag <3

its rly fun and VERY cool leag!

GGG <3
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Kurryh wrote:
Congratulations GGG, finally a league that works, good unique drop, good card drop, a lot of chaos falls
(finally), auto trade, you no longer have to beat up 300 people to get basic currency, ships work, set up your city (fresh air), you no longer die pointlessly in acts, buildings work and I'm sure I forgot something

For me its been one of the worse i've played, guess i'm just unlucky, been grinding gold all day to keep the stuff in city running to only get really shit rewards, a 1.6m ship don't even give me 10 chaos worth cargo.
No money until, GGG fix melee.
"
HunterDIII wrote:
"
Kurryh wrote:

For me its been one of the worse i've played, guess i'm just unlucky, been grinding gold all day to keep the stuff in city running to only get really shit rewards, a 1.6m ship don't even give me 10 chaos worth cargo.

you need try upgrade city and
Send what they ask for, more food and blue powder
"
Kurryh wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:
"
Kurryh wrote:

Send what they ask for, more food and blue powder

And what do you think i'm doing?

2 weeks focusing on the city.

Its impossible for me to upkeep for 8 hours.

The ammount of rewards i got in 2 weeks its like 2 divines from unstopable shippments cargo.

50k cargo = 1 chaos and random shit not even worth 3 chaos

2KK Cargo = 7 chaos and random stuff not worth of 30 chaos.

Its insane how bad it is.
Have free chaos for one click , They are not going to bring you divines and mirrors every time
still waiting for something after 2 weeks of unstopabble grind, its not like i'm printing 5 divines a day, i barely making 40 chaos from a whole day.

Send what they ask for, more food and blue powder[/quote]

And what do you think i'm doing?

2 weeks focusing on the city.

Its impossible for me to upkeep for 8 hours.

The ammount of rewards i got in 2 weeks its like 2 divines from unstopable shippments cargo.

50k cargo = 1 chaos and random shit not even worth 3 chaos

2KK Cargo = 7 chaos and random stuff not worth of 30 chaos.

Its insane how bad it is.[/quote]

im not even sure what you are doing wrong but ive gotten like 5 divines from ships in like the few days ive been playing, i can keep a comfortable 1 day worth of gold no issue (you dont need tier 10 blacksmiths tier 5 is fine same with miners) i get 10-20k gold per map run i do,
Without the blue dust multiplier, you don't like it as much anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info