Feedback on the in-game auction house

Honestly I absolutely love the in-game auction house! as someone who usually jumps in every other league this is by far my most favourite additions in a very long time!

I have never really been into the whole Third party software (as I want to spend time in the game and not outside the game) for bulk trading, and simply being able to use the in-game auction house is amazing! Never had so much fun just flipping stuff I don't use.

There are a few things I would LOVE If they added to the in-game auction house.

Forbidden tomes! - I never really got into sanctum, and didn't play much that league. Wanting to give it a go, using the POE trade market is extremely slow, not to mention the amount of people who aren't interested enough to sell but just have it listed.

Blue prints and Heist missions - I personally don't mind Heist, it's decent for exp at lower levels and quick fun. Highly addictive. But not being able to buy heist missions for say lockpicking if you just haven't had any drops with lockpicking (I have blue prints I can't run because my heisters aren't high enough level in a certain skill and I haven't gotten any drops with those skills needed) being able to buy and sell heist missions and blue prints would be awesome!

Maps! Nothing like missing one map, never getting lucky rerolls with currency etc. It would be such a nice QoL to be able to buy and sell maps in-game. This also include Blighted maps, Blight-ravaged maps etc.

Now I know I am properbly missing some key things as well but holy I love it, and I hope they expand this feature in the future and coming league to make it easier to just stay in the game rather then whispering 20+ people hoping 1 will accept the trade.
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2024, 10:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info