How Settlers should, partly, go core

I am, like most are, 90% sure Faustus will go core (he is poe2 trade beta ;) )

I would be delighted if HO Rog got dust as a new option and if Isla became a new HO invitee.

Isla in HO could then allow use a HO upgradeable ‘crapper mapper’ device with ‘free’ (built into upgrade cost) mappers. The costs for this would be gold+dust to upgrade and gold to run. The gold management would be handled by Faustus.

Rest of the league can get binned imo (either too tedious or too OP to go core)
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Aug 12, 2024, 8:35:48 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2024, 4:12:56 AM
I would prefer kingsmarch go core 100% and it be worked on to be like a social trade center or something (develop Trading and exchange more). Has a lot of potential.

Obviously some balance issues to be worked out. But from a player POV farming is kingsmarch is a great alternative to mind numbingly repetitive area / maps farming.

It's a break from the grind.

Plus hideouts are already too crowded. It's supposed to be a hideout, instead we already have tons of NPCs from every other expansion/ mechanic.
"
Tyrsonjsp wrote:
I would prefer kingsmarch go core 100% and it be worked on to be like a social trade center or something (develop Trading and exchange more). Has a lot of potential.

Obviously some balance issues to be worked out. But from a player POV farming is kingsmarch is a great alternative to mind numbingly repetitive area / maps farming.

It's a break from the grind.

Plus hideouts are already too crowded. It's supposed to be a hideout, instead we already have tons of NPCs from every other expansion/ mechanic.

I kinda agree with the sentiment of your reply but a lot off KM is too OP to go core (at least I think GGG will certainly think so)

As for hideout being over crowded…

I would love for Jun and Alva to be gone (replaced with Isla). The mechanics they represent are mostly ‘dead’. Replace Jun with a 1-2 average veiled item world drop rate (6-9 with a scarab of veiling’) would do fine, move Caterina drops to her T17 map. Alva if taken out would get her crafts added to Isla (double corrupt etc) for the cost of a new currency item that would drop from a new T17 Temple map.
All this would clean up the core game (making room for new stuff) and improve performance and reduce their (GGG) server use.
I may have missed some of the Jun or Alva things that aren’t ’dead’ but they could all be moved elsewhere
Shame, only one person interested enough to reply. Thought this would get some traction tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info