Settlers QoL and feedback

Hi all,

so far the endgame changes are.. intersting and fresh, made it to lvl 99 in two weeeks, new personal best ;)

The league mechanic is okish-good for me so far, there are still some annoying things I experience:

* Kingsmarch Town Map needs some improvement, without having to walk around too much

- let us change the type of crops, it is tedious to walk to the fields to change stuff
- have an Icon there to let us open the shipping map
- have an Icon to display the Disenchant menu, etc.
- the farm plots #5 and #6 are switched on the map, it is wrong
- Add icons and let us open all the menues also from the Kingsmarch map, all the upgradeing
- for the shipping, please let us select a port and then permanently display the Favoured Resources window, without having to hover over it to see what they want
- split the resources of the ores, show it as raw and bars and show the "/5" values of bars or something so we dont have to use a calculator
- at the moment I have all 5 ports demanding crimson iron, a total of 974.000 crimson ore, or 194.800 bars.... this will take ages to fulfill now, especially when crimson ore is less comon with full town upgrade. Please make some changes here so not all ports can have the same demand at the same time or something.
Or let us reset the demand at a high Dust+Gold price or something?

Hmm, that's it for now, time to get back farming that crimson ore :)

Edit:
Give Miners a secondary use, add options/icons so we can assign like 6 Miners to make certain ores occur more frequently in maps, maybe except Verisium
Last edited by DerPestmann on Aug 10, 2024, 12:08:31 PM
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2024, 11:59:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info