Crashing after ASUS BIOS update 8/24

Hello,

After updating BIOS 2503 to help address Intel 13900k microcode. POE crashes to desktop after playing for a few minutes. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2024, 11:10:36 AM
I've seen the error box "Art/Models/MONSTERS/GenericBipedLarge/Animation/NPC/Dannig/rig.ast":Failed to uncompress animation 5
Last edited by CharlieTheArcane on Aug 10, 2024, 10:04:33 AM
I also have the 13900k processor and an ASUS motherboard. My game also crashes very often since I started using Windows 11. Or since the new season started. The game crashes most often when I open interfaces, especially in the skill tree. But I have no idea how to get it under control.
I was running pretty smoothly until this morning when I updated to the ASUS BETA bios to fix the issues with 13900k processors. Now I crash immediately at launch.
Hi,

No clue, but maybe this will help. I also did upgrade to 2503 and started to have windows crashes.

Rolled back to 2402 and the once again upgraded to 2503.
Also i did not use XMP that was set up by asus, went to adavnced, ai overclock and used XMP II which loads memory tiimngs from memeory chips nto from whacko Asus AI settings.

So far so good .
I also have a 13900k, but do not have and Asus board. I have an Intel Board with Gigabyte 4090. Have been crashing to desktop non-stop making the game borderline unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info