Why fine delirium orbs so nerfed?

I'm running 4 these del orbs t16 and collect 21 waves, and all i got is: 20chaos and some lower currency too, rewards from this do not even overpower the cost on the market - 8 chaos each. You can completely forget about exalt and divines, its like 1 on 10-20 maps and even I could be wrong and confuse this with loot from mobs. Just wtf? It can be used only for quantity and pack size multiplier on map, definitely nodes on atlas tree not need cause rewards from exactly this deli orb is sh**, i dont even talking about rest of deli orbs except scarabs and stacked decks.

I won’t even mention fact that there is no gold in this farm since the leaguemechanics are made through mockery of player and overgrinding except F*ing strongboxes t17 and unique mobs strats
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 10, 2024, 7:07:29 AM
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2024, 11:19:23 AM
everything has been nerfed. only thing viable is t17's and even with those you need to follow what the streamers do if you want to profit. end game is in a bad way now
yep, like game now is more ruthless mode
Stop lying.

Fine Deli Orbs haven't been changed in years. The currency ratio is the same and the eldrith chaos card is also there.

In fact I've used Fine Deli Orbs for the last 5 leagues to get a HH/MB on day 3 and even posted a guide for it last league.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Stop lying.

Fine Deli Orbs haven't been changed in years. The currency ratio is the same and the eldrith chaos card is also there.

In fact I've used Fine Deli Orbs for the last 5 leagues to get a HH/MB on day 3 and even posted a guide for it last league.

link to guide pls
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Stop lying.

Waiting for ur guide too, but if its t17 that means that u didnt read what i posted there. I ran these maps, and thats my loot from these sh*t nerfed orbs.

And of course ur profile is hidden)) Party mf rota)
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 10, 2024, 8:03:18 AM
Can you people not use a search function now either?

Scroll to my post in here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3509967/page/2

"
Offfit wrote:

I only play solo and my profile is hidden because of people like you who then think it's necessary to pm me ingame. I had a fun interaction like this during Sentinal which is the league I turned my profile private. It has been public for all the years before.

Also party mf is literally worse right now then solo play.

Here's my current character.
https://pobb.in/O6RWEn4VyK3l
Last edited by Scarletsword on Aug 10, 2024, 8:06:44 AM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Can you people not use a search function now either?

Scroll to my post in here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3509967/page/2

"
Offfit wrote:

I only play solo and my profile is hidden because of people like you who then think it's necessary to pm me ingame. I had a fun interaction like this during Sentinal which is the league I turned my profile private. It has been public for all the years before.

Also party mf is literally worse right now then solo play.

Here's my current character.
https://pobb.in/O6RWEn4VyK3l

I try this, but i'm sure that divines definitely wont drop from deli rewards, and i know that for 2 years these delirium orbs same, but earlier they were better and ggg really need to fix them. My current strat excellnt works with scarab deli orbs cause 21 waves
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 10, 2024, 8:20:09 AM

@Scarletsword

Just ran 10 strand maps with ur strat but with additional scarab of mania 8 maps and 2 with paranoia scarab, and necropolis tree points i use in scarab nodes.

And what can i say,

[Stop lying]

You lying, 0 divine drop, 0 exalt drop. Of course i get valuable drop, but mostly from harbs, not from deli rewards, chaos drops were only 5(1 time) to 31,
on average fell 20. and its without Exarch altars on chaos orbs.

I did 18 waves with scarab of mania, and 16(17 with ritual and legion) with mania scarab, and even all my maps were 90% quant+ and pack size 30% +

so u are wrong.

And of course this strat works good in start of league, but u need hh or meta build for this, and of course don't get up from your chair for 3 days and understand how craft smg in time, have some trade live searchs. Now this strat works bad cause if u remove just 32c from this maps u get ur farm faster, simulacrum cost only 30c, most clusters cost lowprice too, its just 30 more quantity for harder mobs, and i dont know works it on harbingers or not, so just better without this orbs, if they themselves do not pay off, but only slow down the content for the sake of a little quantity
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 10, 2024, 11:19:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info